Our culture and service isn’t about selling Gazebos or Bali huts.
It’s about the customers & their experience with us!
Value of working at sydney gazebo & bali huts
We are always looking for passionate people to join our team, and we believe in hiring a diverse array of people who like to take pride in the work they deliver.
Why work with us
We offer ongoing training and up skilling, our business is continually growing and going strength to strength, we provide a safe, clean workshop, great onsite install procedures with a healthy team culture.
Due to our vast array of products, and our bespoke capabilities, our team are always working on a variety of designs where no two days are the same!
We are looking for a diverse range of individuals with trade and or skills experience across the following areas;
- Carpentry skills (do not need to be a qualified carpenter)
- Skilled people with experience in decking, patios, pergolas & carports
- Structural landscapers
- Handymen wanting to specialise in a niche field
- Apprentice Carpenters
- Trades Assistant who are looking to move into an apprenticeship, however, don’t feel they are progressing where they are
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity and have a true eagerness to learn the eye for attention to detail & get a kick out of seeing the final product delivered to customers, we want to hear from you!
NSW CARPENTRY LICENSE NO.3362822C
Skills & Experience we value
Everything else will be trained on the job
- Understanding of outdoor structures and roofing construction requirements and processes
- Take pride in what you create
- A willingness to learn our processes, procedures & how to be quality conscience.
- Do it once do it right attitude
- Build relationships and effectively communicate with team members & customers.
- High organisation skills with excellent time management
- Drivers license, good license history & reliable vehicle
- Your own tools
- WWC Working with children check number (can be obtained in due course)
Remuneration and Benefits
- Full time or Part time opportunities
- Above award rate plus super
- Mentored to become a highly skilled craftsman
- Be part of the growth of Sydney’s leading gazebo and hut specialists
How to apply
- Click on the short video presentation
2. At the end of our presentation will be an email address for you send in your CV and cover letter.
Otherwise send us an enquiry below, be sure to add the words “job application” in the description.
The Sydney Gazebo & Bali Huts guarantee
Most companies focus exclusively on the cost of their product so they drop their prices in order to achieve a sale and when they do, the quality and their service drops too.
Price is important to us as well – but not at the expense of our customers. We choose to remain 100% Australian made and built because we believe in maintaining the highest Australian standards. And we believe in installing our products ourselves rather than using external contractors because quality control and customer satisfaction is of the greatest importance. That’s the Sydney Gazebo & Bali Huts difference.